Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Skip to main content


Thank you for supporting journalism at your local newspaper. This article is available exclusively for our subscribers, who help fund our work at Crestview News Bulletin.

local, News

Fire burns through Crestview home

| archive
A fire that kept crews busy until 4 a.m. Wednesday morning appears to have been caused by an "accidental electrical" problem in the attic, according to a press release from the Crestview Fire Departm…


The remainder of this article is available only for our website subscribers, who help fund our mission of keeping you updated on news you want and need to know. You can become a subscriber for as little as $5.67 a month.

error: Content is protected !!